Saturday, February 14

what an interesting day=)

Wah,what an achievement...berderet2 postin' nyer:D...Start my day today with essay..again..as usual:)...bout the interview that i went, i think i answer it ok lar~~lots of hahaha inside the room...*crossing my finger to get the job*..if i were choosen, i will be under Taylor College handle the data...n during the interview, me, if i dun fool myself,its not Siti Farah:p..*xsengaja ok...*yet, the panel wuz so cool...*ayat kipas~~hahaha~~*n guess wat, once again, class cancelled=)... hahahhaha~~~cool gler Dr Rusz..hahahaha
Ok now, serious matter...do u believe in breakup for a while in a relation??i totally dun believe in it..my pov, one of the sign ure relationship got prob n ur probability of breaking up with ur partner is above the par...*wah, mcm doktor cinta plk*ntah la...xpnh lagi face dat kind situation lagi...huhu
Everyday stay up late..pe nak jadi anak pak mail nih..hhuhuhu
til then~~~
to be continued

No comments: