Wednesday, February 11

Searching and Thinking mode

--Please come back~~u've been missing 4 long time--
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
gosh, hahaha...lame xupdate...misi perlu diteruskan:)...its hols last week, when the class started, which is a very good starting, wak's class cancel, n mr ron's class pun..hehehe:)*who doesnt like class xde??tell me..let me service their brain:))*which left me with Dr Rus's class..hahaha..we had so much fun in the meeting room.. but a bit freezing la...*hahaha,me mane2 pun freezing:P* The debate that day wuz about Robotic...im in the pro side with kak salmi, kak nhiz, shabnam, and walid while in the con side,kak ummi, abg meor,abg din , abg is, ele and kak liana...gosh, my skill in presenting the case rusty a bit, yet can be understand by the opponent~~hahaha*need 2 sharpen back my skill for end of semester presentation and sumtimes i do feel love being the class rep..gv me power:p~~hahahaha*
My mood, as usual, up and down...*masalah jiwa yg boleh membawa kepada keadaan diri 'xsehat'--i qoute that from my psyco doc;D--*i figure it out y i do have dat kind of mood, coz i eat all my prob alone and part of me have been missing 4 a long time...sum1 have been support me back then, yet now, ~~~speechless~~~Now, i'm holding at the One and Only with me, listen to me and give me strength as im walking not knowing what or who will i see ahead of me.Plus my frens N specially psyco doc...my best theraphy who always be with me*kawin ajak yerr=)*
Lately, i've been thinking,wud u rather be a person who been dumped or u're the one who will dumped a person?ure pov?im not willing 2 be both...both hurts...*--i quote from mr allstar,xbaik wat org nnt org wat kter balik..biar kiter yg kna...mesti ada yg lg baik--*in this situation, i feel like its better for me to prevent myself from being both..hohoho..*poyos statement**--skali lg, Mr allstar(luv doc dh dier nih:p~~hahaha),srg2 xelok...everybody akan ader seorg yg dh ditentukan...xkn slame2nyer nk single,beb--*
opps~~terlebih timing dh nih...essay xsiap lg..merepek no 1...back 2 ur work cik pora!!!
till we meet again:)
p/s: my page reno lmbt sket yaa~~hahahha~~xsempat:))

No comments: