Wednesday, February 18

holding back your memory~~~


yeap~~yeap~~PGL mood now..hahaha*sanggup cancelled class sendri 2:p*...can't wait:)....
I've been not in good shape past few days...i know its not good for me and last saturday, i let it go*:'(*My psyco doc million times ask me to let it go...move on with my life...i've move on yet, part of me still patiently wait at the pit stop..*like F1 la plk*...allstar said, up to me to hold your memories...but doc ckp i got to let it go..dont close the doors in front of me juz bcoz im holding back my memories...feel so stupid sumtimes thinking bout wat happen...knowing him not just for a while..we become frens...then get serious...nearly 4 years...i may look happy...but deep down inside...nobody knows...its not dat i dun want to get serious with them..yet,my bad, i do compare them with him...i know i shudnt do that...but, deep down inside, he, as far as i notice only person who know me in and out...he know how to guide and fight back what i said...coz i sumtimes like 2 pick up fight..*jahatkan* n he is so patient with me and he accept me as who i am, in and out...i choose to hold back my memories...worth it or not??time will tell and only Allah knows...*doc, sorry to dissappoint u...i choose 2 be this way*
A bit emo kan this timenyer entry~~~...anyone looking for job??vacant for doing my essay..gosh..i dun like doing it..yet, its my weekly assignment..huhu

No comments: