Tuesday, March 20

what happen last weekend...

its been a while i dun update my blog..my bad..been bz lately with office work. Last weekend, ada berita gembira and berita sedih.Salam takziah to Amirul Aiman as his father pass away last saturday. Berita yang sangat mengejutkan coz dat day was suppose to be a happy and joy day to his family as they all akan dapat ahli keluarga baru.His BIL. i was really shock and dunno what to say to him as i got the news while i on my way to KKB - sungai chiling to see the venue for MSG family day. A nite before aiman pm me to come to his sister's wedding.Since i'm going to KKB in the morning, im not really sure that i cud reach jeram on time before the reception end. I juz told him insya allah, if i cud make it, i will come.at 10 am, ecul, one of my mentee post in fb saying that aiman's father pass away. Alhamdulillah, i manage to go to jeram eventhough its late in the evening. Thinking bout it, make me sad. i still cry sumtimes thinking bout aiman.i wish and pray aiman akan kuat menempuh ujian ni. Al fatihah.

Berita gembira, Happy Birthday Kak Ta!! Last Sunday on the 18th mac was my cuzz birthday yg ke 39 yet the candle showed 35~~hahaha, my bad.but ok what, muda 4 tahun :).Xde ae yang lebih menarik daripada melepak2 with ur family di hujung minggu!N coincidentally abg safri baru balik bw rombongan umrah, n k ani singgah sebentar ke rumah, mmg meriah banget!!the food, cake, everything, yummy!!tambah2 ader air asam~~pergh, terbaeekkk from mak chaq! xde sape la ley lawan kalo mak chaq yg masak :).Kecoh laa bila anak2 menakan kumpul...

menyelerakan~~kan~~kan~~:)

kari ayam~~yam yam~~

ayaq asam power~~

kek pilihan nana~~pecan butterscotch walla!

ermmm~~~

bb k izzah yg comeyy!!

No comments: